Marc Thorpe Design
Cobra.jpg

Classic Car Club Pier 76

After years of operation in Soho, the CCC has moved to its new 40,000 sqft members club at Pier 76, located at 34th Street and the Westside highway. CCC hired long time member and architect Marc Thorpe of Marc Thorpe Design (MTD) to design the new club.  The Classic Car Club was originally founding in London in 1995 and opened in NYC in 2005. Since the CCC’s arrival on U.S. soil, the Classic Car Club evolved from a start up offering New Yorkers a clever way to get behind the wheel of extraordinary cars to the home of automotive aficionados, adventure seekers, racers and manufactures alike. Classic Car Club has grown to become the epicenter of New York City’s bustling car culture and a destination for auto enthusiasts from around the globe to share their passion for anything on wheels. The club’s design includes an 8000 sqft automotive showroom and event space, 3000 sqft outdoor river front terrace, 5000 sqft of private members lounge and bar, 1000 sqft kitchen, 5000 sqft automotive workshop and a 2500 sqft semi-public park. 

2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT8_454No picture.jpg
Entry 1.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT3_247.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT2_236.jpg
Bar 1.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT7_444.jpg
lounge 1.jpg
lounge 2.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT6_413.jpg
lounge 3.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT1_012.jpg
Loft 1.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT1_076.jpg
Loft 2.jpg
2018_02_23_CLASSICCARCLUB_SHOOT1_040.jpg
Terrace 1.jpg
Terrace 2.jpg